HomeLong Distance Relationship QuestionsWhat to do if my foreign boyfriend wants me to move to his country?
Rila Thomas Staff asked 5 months ago
I have a foreign boyfriend and he wants me to move to his country. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that kind of commitment. I don't know if I would be able to find a job or if I would like to live in his country.
1 Answers
Roy Murray answered 5 months ago
If you're not ready to move to your boyfriend's country, you need to tell him that. It's important, to be honest with each other and to communicate your feelings. If you're not sure if you're ready for the move, you can talk to him about your concerns. You can also look into job opportunities and research his country before making a decision.