HomeProfessional Relationship QuestionsShould I sue a colleague who bullies me?
Roy Murray asked 2 years ago
I work in a small office with a colleague who I'll call Jane. Jane is generally nice, but she has a habit of making snarky comments about my work and belittling me in front of others. It's starting to really get to me, and I'm considering taking legal action. Is this something I should pursue?
1 Answers
Rila Thomas Staff answered 2 years ago
If you feel like you're being harassed or bullied at work, it's important to take action. Depending on the severity of the situation, you may want to speak to your HR department or even pursue legal action. If you're not sure what to do, you can always consult with an attorney to get advice on your specific situation.