My girlfriend and I have been dating for two years now, and we just got back from visiting each other. We're both in our early thirties and we're ready to settle down. The only problem is that she lives in New York and I live in California. I'm not sure if I should wait until she moves out here or if I should just go ahead and propose now.
There is no wrong answer here. It really depends on what you feel is right for the two of you. If you want to wait until she moves out to California, then do that. But if you feel like you're both ready to take the next step now, then go ahead and propose. The most important thing is that you communicate with each other and make sure you're both on the same page.
Please login or Register to submit your answer