HomeProfessional Relationship QuestionsHow to report a coworker for sexual harassment?
Rila Thomas Staff asked 5 months ago
I have a coworker who has been making sexually suggestive comments to me and it's really making me uncomfortable. I've tried talking to them about it, but they just laugh it off. How can I report this without getting into trouble?
1 Answers
Roy Murray answered 5 months ago

If you feel like you’re being harassed by a coworker, the best thing to do is to speak to your HR department. They will be able to investigate the situation and take appropriate action. If you don’t feel comfortable going to HR, you can also try talking to your boss or another senior staff member. Sexual harassment is a serious issue, so it’s important to take action if you feel like you’re being harassed. By speaking up, you can help to create a safer and more comfortable work environment for everyone.